IT support services can be pricey, and business owners are often concerned about taking on too much expense. But in reality, the most expensive thing about technology is not getting it set up correctly in the first place. When you’re starting a business, one of your biggest costs will be ongoing IT support; this guide tells you what to look for in an IT support service provider, and how to get exactly what you need without unnecessary extras, hidden fees or bloated contracts.
Reading this guide you’ll discover:
- The three most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
Fill out the form on the right to be emailed a copy of our Buyer’s IT Guide.